Good Food Here, a high quality food cart pod on 43rd and southeast Belmont, is open for business! Featuring premium amenities, winter weather protection, and a “protective menu program”, this pod has been open since Summer of 2010. All spots are full at this point.
- New 600 Amp Electrical Service with two tiers of pricing
- New water service with 4 potable water yard hydrants
- Garbage, recycling, and a lease geared towards sustainability
- Community eating areas
- Located in strong residential neighborhood with several established businesses on the same block
- Short term off street parking for customers
- Commissary Kitchen in the building next door. (You can rent directly from the business owner. Contact Pam Small at [email protected])
Vendors are responsible for:
- Food Cart and all connections
- Grey water disposal (we’re hoping to change that next year when the new laws come online)
- NNNs (garbage, custodial, sanitary, pro rata share of community amenities)
Pod hours are approximately 8am to 10pm. We are excited to be neighbors within this residential community. Vendors should plan on being closed and quiet by 10pm. Our intention is to create a niche for family friendly access to great food. As landlords, we are paying special attention to quality, tenant mix, fiscal stability, and sustainability. We have vendors serving coffee, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The site is on the south side of the street just east of 39th and on the way to Mt. Tabor Park.